Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Relationships


Question by livitup11:

Relationships?





I hve trouble forming and maintaining relationships. My family life is fine. We have the occasional argument, and sometimes we are VERY critical and elitist, but all in all I can't complain. Perfectly functional.

That being said, I feel guilty for complaining... but I have lost almost every close friend I have ever had for no concrete reason. I have also never had a serious romantic relationship with anyone. Since I am away at college now, the loneliness is more striking than ever.

I need to know if anyone has any suggestions about how to handle this situation. It doesn't seem to be something I can outgrow.




Best answer:

Answer by ellen
I had the same problem, but the very second i stopped searching for true friends and searching for a potential boyfriend, they came to me. I'm not saying you'll outgrow it, I'm only advisng you to let your friends and lovers come to you because the best kind of friendship is the kind that isn't forced, but just happened to come across you because of fate or some sort of odd similar characteristics between you and the person. good luck!





Add your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Relationships:

What We Know about Emotional Intelligence: How It Affects Learning, Work, Relationships, and Our Mental Health ...
Modularity: Understanding the Development and Evolution of Natural Complex Systems (Vienna Series in Theoretical Biology) ...
Dying for the Gods: Human Sacrifice in Iron Age & Roman Europe ...
The Karma in Your Relationships: Bonds from Other Times and What They Want from Us ...
What percentage of American families have close relationships? ...
Taking Sides: Clashing Views in Family and Personal Relationships ...
How do different living and physical features form relationships in the great barrier reef? ...
Life Can Be Positively Different: A Positive Approach to Fulfilling Relationships ...
GirlSource: A Book by and for Young Women about Relationships, Rights, Futures, Bodies, Minds, and Souls Reviews ...
Fulfilling Relationships ...

No comments:

Post a Comment