Friday, December 10, 2010

Bargain
by Shreyans Bhansali

Question by hamburglar: How do I enter into a plea bargain for a traffic accident ticket?

I was recently in a car accident and was given a ticket for "failure to yield." I really don't want the points on my license. I have heard of people entering plea bargains where the fine is reduced or points are not added to your license. I have also heard of people going to "driving school" instead of receiving points.

How do I get a plea bargain?




Best answer:

Answer by Vero
you can take a guilty plea and pay the fine but the points will still go on your license. When you pay the fine go and watch the six hours driving course and it will reduced your points.

good luck





Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment