Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Biography, Start, Friend


Question by Goddess Love:

How can I start my biography of my friend?





In class, we were partnered up with a random person. We interview each other and then we must write a biography of your partner.

So, should I just do a factfile? And then add all those lifetime achievements and important things? I don't know how to set it out. I did biographies of famous people but since my friend doesn't do anything achievable like famous people (l0lx), I have no idea how to write it.

It would be appreciated if you tell me how to lay it out to have good grades. Teacher grade every single homework, out of 10. So, please help me.

I already got all the informations about my partner.




Best answer:

Answer by Jay N
you can start by askin his penzorz how its life has been then dat b all u need to write bio, penzorz b knowit alls





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Biography:

Allen Ginsberg: A Biography ...
How do you write a biography fast? ...
The Pigou problem: it is difficult to calculate the right tax in a world of imperfect Coasian bargains.(ENVIRONMENT)(pigovian taxes): An art ...
George Santayana: A Biography Reviews ...
Jeremy Clarkson: The Biography ...
Pythagoras (Biography from Ancient Civilizations) ...
The Prophet Muhammad: A Biography ...
Robert Louis Stevenson:: A Biography ...
Fred Clarke: A Biography of the Baseball Hall of Fame Player-Manager ...
Karl Marx: A Biography; Fourth Edition Reviews ...
Start:

My jeep cherokee sport overdrive works every other time i start the engine. What could this be? ...
Single mom, should I stay home, start a home business, or go to work? ...
Can you start using your health insurance card as soon you receive it? ...
Who do I start for my fantasy football team? ...
When did the accent mark start appearing in the Romance languages? ...
Can I start an LGBT safe house for teens without getting in trouble with the Oklahoma runaway laws? ...
Reds’ Cueto forced to leave second straight start ...
How to Start A Niche Business On Internet ...
PMP Exam Prep: All the Help You Need, From Start to Finish (Video Training for the PMP Certification Exam) ...
Start Your Own Medical Claims & Transcription Business (Start Your Own Business) ...
Friend:

I need a way to prove to my friend that spirituality exists, without using physical means. How can I go . . .? ...
Friendship 911 Collection My Friend Is Struggling With Unplanned Pregnancy ...
Remembering Elizabeth Taylor, A Friend Of The Family ...
Our Most Dear Friend: An Illustrated Bhagavad-gita for Children ...
Cooking With Wine ...
How do you compose a personal reference letter for a friend seeking employment? What should be included? ...
A Friend of the Family ...
Darkness Be My Friend (The Tomorrow Series #4) ...
It’s So Much Work to Be Your Friend: Helping the Child with Learning Disabilities Find Social Success ...
Old Friend from Far Away: The Practice of Writing Memoir ...

No comments:

Post a Comment