Monday, May 2, 2011

Hobbies, should, boyfriend
Hobbies
by mikebaird

Question by shanni: What hobbies should me and my boyfriend get in to?

Me and my boyfriend are looking for some fun hobbies to take up for over Easter and over Summer.
Neither of us drive but I am planning to do my driving lesson soon (the town we live in doesn't have alot of fun things to do lol). I'm 17 and he's 21. Open to all suggestions really, we want to try something new and exciting, something we could enjoy or progress at.




Best answer:

Answer by fellbuddy
It would help if you said where you live so we have an idea of what might be available and give us some brief idea of what interests you that could be turned into a hobby.





What do you think? Answer below!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Hobbies:

Saddleback College professor’s lifelong bee hobby pays off.(faculty lounge): An article from: Community College Week ...
What hobbies would be a good fit for me? ...
Scholastic Encyclopedia of Sports in the United States (Encyclopedias) ...
Can anyone name some hobbies that I could look into to cure my time alone? ...
What are some quintessentially masculine activities or hobbies? ...
Discographies: Dance, Music, Culture and the Politics of Sound ...
Bird Watching For Beginners – Bird Watching is Said To Be The Most Relaxing And Peaceful Hobbies That Anyone Can Do. Dont Pass On The ...
Craft Market ...
Railroad Magazine July, 1969 (Adventurous Railroading and Rail Hobbies, 85) ...
Popular Handicraft Hobbies for Fun and Profit Magazine. July 1974 (Volume 10, Number 4) ...
should:

Q&A: What type of baseball glove should I buy my 9 year son and my 5 year old daugther? ...
Single mom, should I stay home, start a home business, or go to work? ...
What kind of sports bra should I wear for basketball? ...
Q&A: What basic drinks should i have for entertaining? ...
Should i take cell biology if i intend to go to medical school? ...
Q&A: what should I read next. I am not afraid of long epics if they are good.? ...
What points should an employer include when writing a reference letter for a student for college admission? ...
When writing essays for law school apps and submitting through lsac, should I title them? ...
What foods should a single man eat at home daily? I eat pasta regularly and it is getting old!? ...
Should foreign museums return stolen Chinese artifacts to the Chinese people? ...
boyfriend:

How do you introduce a boyfriend to a dysfunctional family? ...
Mystery over Pinellas cadet’s disappearance deepens; boyfriend still isn’t talking ...

No comments:

Post a Comment