Friday, January 21, 2011

How different is “Dreams From My Father” by Barack Obama from its abridged audiobook version?



Your Ad Here





Question by Casey: How different is "Dreams From My Father" by Barack Obama from its abridged audiobook version?

I just bought the audio book, but I didn't realized it was an abridgment.

How different is the audiobook from the actual book?
What does the actual book have that the audiobook doesn't have?
If I just listen to the audiobook without reading the actual book, will I still get the same experience?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Maggie Mayfield
Honestly you will not regret listening to the Audio Book instead of reading the actual book. Dreams from my Father is narrated by Barack Obama himself so it gave the audio book a much more authentic feel. I think at least in this case you will get a better experience with the audio book even if it is mildly abridged.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment