Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Are the nature sound recordings music belonging to the New Age spirituality?



Your Ad Here





Question by Guy: Are the nature sound recordings music belonging to the New Age spirituality?

Question: I am listening to nature sound recordings on CDs : birdsong, river sound, ocean waves sound, sound of the rain forest while I try to think to nothing and relax. Does that mean I am practicing yoga?

Answer: No, it means you are listening to new age music

Is this true? Am I listening to music belonging to the New Age spirituality? If so, tell me, because I don't like New Age spirituality. Please respect my likes and dislikes.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by prairiecrow
*sigh*

No, nature sounds are not "New Age". They're NATURE SOUNDS. Nature sounds aren't affiliated with a particular spiritual path.

If you enjoy it, it's perfectly harmless and you shouldn't worry any more about it.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment