Sunday, February 20, 2011

What is different and similer between Ancient Egyptian and Ancient Greek religion?



Your Ad Here





Question by Porcelain: What is different and similer between Ancient Egyptian and Ancient Greek religion?

Heya! I need some comparisons between Ancient Egyptian and Ancient Greek religion and mythology. Please help me!!
JeeVee, I do not expect you to do my homework. I have to look these up for an oral I shall be presenting, and I merely need something to talk about. Rest assured that I have plenty of work to do either way :D




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Greek & Coptic Translator
Very similar. However the main difference is that Greek gods were anthropomorphic; they looked like normal people. Egyptian gods mostly had animal heads.

Herodotus states the most of the Greek gods came from Egypt, and were renamed by Hesiod and Homer.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment