Thursday, February 17, 2011

How many professional driving lessons should I take before road test?



Your Ad Here





Question by gonzalesjohn38: How many professional driving lessons should I take before road test?

I was wondering how many how many professional driving lessons should i take before taking the road test I was wondering because they are expensive for near 50 hours it is around 2k the place I will be taking the road test is a very isolated place near a prison it had very little traffic and how long will the road test be I live in pennslyvannia?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by yaska
If you take the full course at the driving school and receive a certificate then this will reduce your insurance greatly so it is well worth it to do the lessons. Think I would check at another school the price seems very high. The road test has nothing to do with where you live it probably has more to do with who is testing you and it is not unusual to fail the first time. Good luck.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment