Saturday, February 19, 2011

Memoirs of My Melancholy Whores by Gabriel Garcia Marquez?



Your Ad Here



Memoirs
by Robert Bejil Photography

Question by Pinay Backpacker: Memoirs of My Melancholy Whores by Gabriel Garcia Marquez?

Have you read this book yet? I am planning to buy a copy. If so, how did you find it? Please give me a substantial review or reaction on the book. And what other books by Gabriel Garcia Marquez have you read? Are they good?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by janniel
All his books are excellent. The 'Memoirs' included. But my favourite is 'One Hundred Years of Solitude'. I would not attempt to give you reviews but you may be able to find professional reviews on line. He has written short stories as well as full-length novels.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment