Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What are some good engineering schools I should apply for?



Your Ad Here





Question by a_chamarthy: What are some good engineering schools I should apply for?

I'm interested in majoring in engineering (either electrical/mechanical/materials) - and I'm planning on appling to the following schools:

1) MiT
2) UPENN
3) Carnegie-Mellon
4) CalTech
5) Stanford
6) UC Berkeley
7) UT Austin

My question is: What other good engineering schools should I apply for? And since most of the universities on my list are top-tier, what "back-up" schools should I apply for?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Katie
your number one should be MIT, then UC Berkeley. i think Carnegie-Mellon is actually a good back up. another good back up though could be NC State. they're big in engineering.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment