Thursday, February 17, 2011

What are some legal music site where I can pay monthly for unlimited music dowloads?



Your Ad Here





Question by Linds08:

What are some legal music site where I can pay monthly for unlimited music dowloads?



Your Ad Here





What are some legal music site where I can pay monthly for unlimited music dowloads?



Your Ad Here



I'm looking for legal legit sites that I can pay a monthly fee and download all the music I want and be able to put those songs on CD's or on to my MP3 Player / iPod. Anyone know of such Services??? Thanks in advance!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by John Doe
rhapsody. (they don't have as much music selection as itunes.)

I think napster is still up.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment